Oversized dual level 3-bedroom apartment with elevated outlook and two full length balconies
Entry via Alfred street North with access from Arthur street slipway
This private light-filled double brick townhouse style apartment offers immaculate easy-care living in the heart with an easy walk to North Sydney and direct CBD transport.
The property has been tastefully upgraded and enjoys a wonderful sense of space and privacy and rests quietly to the back of the block looking over Forsyth Park and Neutral Bay lush green canopies. With marble kitchen, two immaculately renovated bathrooms and internal laundry the property offers all the amenities of a house. Bathed in Easterly light it offers a sophisticated low-maintenance retreat with incredible indoor/outdoor flow with both levels opening to a covered full-length balcony. The functional layout also delivers house-like proportions with lift access from the lock-up garage with storage.
Positioned for lifestyle with easy access to express buses, walking distance to Kirribilli and North Sydney and a low traffic one-way street, this property is ideal for those wanting a convenient lifestyle so close to everything.
Alternate stair entry via 2 Bent street Neutral Bay
- Open plan living and dining rooms connect to outdoor entertaining
- Marble kitchen with European appliances, new oven and ample storage & dishwasher
- Oversized master retreat with walk-in robes and renovated ensuite
- Built-ins feature in all bedrooms, large linen press. Renovated main bathroom
- Separate internal laundry with full sink and storage and guest powder room
- Lock up garage with additional internal storage and lift access
- Air conditioning downstairs, ample under stair custom cabinetry and retractable washing line
Open for Inspections