Large three bedroom pet friendly apartment with oversize LUG
Offering an abundance of space with classic styling, this recently refreshed three bedroom apartment occupies a prime corner position on the first floor of a security building. Situated just a stone’s throw from Neutral Bay village and one block to Neutral Bay Public School, the lifestyle and convenience couldn’t be more ideal. This incredible apartment is ideal for executives or families looking for proximity to transport, CBD express buses and the Hayes Street Ferry Wharf.
Capturing an abundance of natural light this generous apartment with enclosed balcony offers incredible internal space with multiple living zones. The interior of the apartment features a functional floor plan with all three bedrooms together, each with built-in-wardrobes and large picture windows. The renovated kitchen offers ample storage and bench space with all new appliances and electric cooktop. The kitchen with servery window to the enclosed balcony also features and adjacent internal laundry with large tub and dryer.
- Sun drenched living with ample internal space
- Updated kitchen with new appliances and dishwasher
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate guest WC and internal laundry including dryer
- Security building with internal access from the large LUG
- Moments’ walk to express city bus stop and Woolworths or Coles
- Quiet street with manicured common gardens
Open for Inspections